Hotline: 0123-456-789

How to effectively use LinkedIn for career goals?

Use search

LinkedIn has a separate section for job search – Jobs. However, you can use an ordinary search. Enter the necessary keywords there that may be in the job description (job title, company name, etc.). It is also useful to subscribe to interesting companies and keep track of their vacancies.

Create a strong profile

If you are actively looking for a job now, you should have a strong profile and a good network of contacts.

Correctly configured profile is 15-20% of success on LinkedIn, then you appear while searching. The remaining 75-80% is the ability to create and maintain relationships with people who can help you with employment.

Do you need help with LinkedIn for job search success? Order your personal brand in the social network from LinkedIn profile writing service.

Communicate actively

• Try to respond to vacancies by talking to HR or a recruiter. Do not be afraid to call or write to ask questions. So you clarify important details and understand whether it is worth submitting a resume here, thereby saving your time and time of the person in charge of the vacancy.

• Remember about hidden jobs that you will not see either on LinkedIn or on job search sites. The only way to find out about them is to meet with recruiters, HR managers, contact the company directly. And LinkedIn is perfect for this.

• Participate in group discussions, publish posts and articles, expand the network of contacts.

Actively present in LinkedIn, you begin to attract potential employers and receive invitations from them for an interview.

Note!

With an active job search, you can indicate that you are open to new opportunities by enabling the corresponding function. You can also fill in the Career interests tab, indicating how actively you are looking for work, what positions you are interested in and in which regions. If you fill in this data, you will begin to appear in the search results for recruiters according to your professional interests.

Leave your thoughts

Donec elementum tellus vel magna bibendum, et fringilla metus tristique. Vestibulum cursus venenatis lacus, vel eleifend lectus blandit a.

Contact Us

JobMonster Inc.
54/29 West 21st Street, New York, 10010, USA
[email protected]
http://jobmonster.com